News has been leaking all week about this summer’s Fierce Reads tour, so I’m now free to make a SPECIAL OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT THAT REQUIRES TRUMPETS. *cue trumpets*
This June, I’ll be hitting the road with a whole bevvy of Mac Kids authors for a big ol’ book tour! Prepare yourself, America.
Appearing at all of the dates, will be the Fierce Four: Anna Banks (Of Poseidon), Emmy Laybourne (Monument 14), and Jennifer Bosworth (Struck).
We’ll be joined at various stops by special guests Marissa Meyer (Cinder) and Jessica Brody (52 Reasons to Hate My Father, My Life Undecided). (At which point, we become the Fearsome Five or the Unalliterative But Still Enthralling Six.)
Tour dates, times, and details below. Make sure to “like” the Fierce Reads page on Facebook for updates. (And I’ll also be doing a few events and cons by my lonesome, so do drop by the events page of my fancy new web site for more info.)
- 6/5—Mrs. Nelson’s Toy and Bookshop (LaVerne, CA) at 7 PM
- 6/6—Mysterious Galaxy (San Diego, CA) at 7 PM
- 6/7—Books Inc. Not Your Mother’s Book Club (San Francisco, CA) at 7 PM
- 6/8—Copperfield’s (Petaluma, CA) at 3 PM
- 6/8—Kepler’s Books (Menlo Park, CA) at 7 PM
- 6/9—Third Place Books (Lake Forest Park, WA) at 6:30 PM
- 6/10—Village Books (Bellingham, WA) at 4 PM
- 6/11—Kings English (Salt Lake City, UT) at 7 PM
- 6/12—Provo Library (Provo, UT) at 7 PM
- 6/13—Blue Willow (Houston, TX) at Noon
- 6/14—Anderson’s Bookstore (Naperville, IL) at 7 PM
- 6/15—Schuler Books & Music (Lansing, MI) at 6 PM
- 6/17—Oblong Books (Rhinebeck, NY) at 4 PM
- 6/18—Books of Wonder (New York, NY) at 6 PM
1. There’s still time to enter to win an ARC of Shadow and Bone on The Story Siren!
2. As mentioned above, a few weeks ago I quietly launched my new site, LeighBardugo.com. It was designed and built by the amazing Denise Biondo who I cannot recommend highly enough, and if you pop by the World of the Grisha section, you’ll discover lots of fun new content.
3. And finally, in case you doubted that I wouldn’t find someplace to wear that feather headdress, behold:
See? It’s already paying for itself. Never call me frivolous again.